Which is why I must save my money –just so that I can spend it wisely. (Isn’t that a bit of an oxymoron? Or a paradox? It must be both!)
Here is my current list of ‘must-have’ items:
- Winter boots (Yes, I know it’s a bit ahead of me, but I need them… and the hunt can begin anytime).
- Ballet flats: London/French Sole, Pretty Ballerinas, Bloch, Repetto
- Pumps in black and nude (Salvatore Ferragamo)
- Dresses: cotton, linen, silk, cashmere, wool
- Skirts: colours needed – white, black, beige/tan
- Jeans: J Brand is a favourite, as well as anything uncomplicated and never flashy
- Tops/Sweaters: cotton, silk, cashmere –look for ruffles, buttons, bows, lace, interesting details
- Something very private, and I can’t say it here because I want it to be a super-surprise when I get it…. *ahem*
- Gloves & scarves, and pretty tights/stockings.
- SCHOOL. Very important. You can’t be stylish if you’re not smart. That’s what I believe. Should be #1. But. I’m human. 😛
- Save up for a Vacation. Maybe this should be #1. Or at least #2. 🙂
- Burberry Trench. Yes, that’s right. I’m saving up for a Burberry trench. GO Me!!! lol
– Carmel Snow
Happy Earth Day, everyone!!